WCET Horses for resale
Circumstances can often change and we at the WCET understand that, and provide a support service to assist our previously adopted horses find homes when situations arise where the current owner cannot continue to care for his/her horse.
You will be dealing directly with the current horse owner and will be subject to a property inspection by the WCET, along with an agreement to our binding terms and conditions.
OUR RESALE PROCESS
- Agree on the purchase with the current owner.
- Complete the WCET Application form
- A property inspection is undertaken
- A Rehoming Agreement is completed
- The horse may only be transferred and moved following approval by the WCET