At the WCET we are always grateful to receive any kind of help. Below we have highlighted some areas we need assistance with. Feel free to contact us should you be able to help in any way.
WAYS TO HELP:
- Volunteer time working with the horses
- Volunteer time to assist with the care of and/or schooling the horses
- Assist with fundraising
- Organize an event
- Donate – funds, equipment e.g. grooming tools, tack, fly masks, etc. (new or 2nd hand)
- Sponsoring on a monthly basis is a unique opportunity to assist with the future well-being of ex-racehorses. Your generous donation will help provide for livery, medical treatment, rehabilitation, training and other costs that are directly associated with the care of our horses.
The WCET is a registered Public Benefit Organisation and a tax certificate can be issues on request. Please provide a postal address and email address.
For more information on how you can assist us, please contact Newton Phillips on 082 454 5544 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Western Cape Equine Trust
Account No. 4058143492
Sea Point Branch
Please send details of any deposit to email@example.com – Attention: Tessa
WCET RE-HOMING PROCESS
The reward in re-homing one of our horses is priceless, but to ensure the well-being of our horses we have a procedure that applies in order to re-home them.
- Cheval Vapeur Stables, Phillippi, Cape Town
- 082 454 5544